- UX strategy
- User research (customer interviews, moderated and unmoderated usability testing, A/B testing, surveys)• Creation of personas, user journeys, and customer experience maps.
- Wireframing and prototyping
- Visual design
- Tracking improvements in Google Analytics
- Conversion Optimization
- Team Leadership
Batteries Plus Bulbs, Hartland, WI
February 2015 - now
- Lead UX strategy for the company. Gather requirements and define the strategy for new applications.
- Lead UX and design teams to ensure customer focus of company websites, in-house built internal applications and in-store customer experience.
- Lead user research, define personas and customer experience maps for retail, commercial, and franchise prospects. Responsible for information architecture, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Optimize conversions across all site properties.
- Develop relationships across teams to promote collaboration, efficiency, and the delivery of business goals. • Provide mentorship and guidance for team development and problem resolution to the team.
- Promote innovation, design thinking and learning the culture.
- eCommerce website launch
- Franchise website
- B2B Website
- Work Order Management system
- POS System relaunch
UX Designer / Art Director
- Responsible for UX strategy and design of web applications
- Lead user research to create personas and provide insights
- Work on information architecture, wireframes, prototypes
- Supervised team efforts, maintain budgets.
Clients: Readers Digest, Taste of Home, HY Connect, Charleston/Orwig, Tasty Placement, ...
Art Director / UX Designer
Hoffman York/HY Connect, Milwaukee, WI
June 2008 - May 2012
Conception, designing and execution of high end websites, mobile sites and applications - Providing UX and design feedback, establishing priorities and direct revisions and implementation - Interviewing and evaluat- ing junior design and production staff - Ensuring accuracy of scope, schedule, and budget as well as high-quality execution of the deliverables - Researching and communicating best practices in digital design.